Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Signing Up to Lead/Facilitate a Discussion



I sent the updated syllabus to your email account. If you did not receive it, please make sure that I have your correct email address. (Email me at: wst200tamez@gmail.com)

Here's the deal:

Look over the readings.

Choose two readings you want to discuss and lead a conversation. Form and style is very flexible--be creative and experiment. Create a conceptual space if you like! Use any media you choose--music, video, whatever. (One time I had a student who brought in his discussion collaged onto his surf board, which was relevant to the presentation on ocean ecologies and toxic waste spills in the Pacific--and, he was a surfer.)

Choose a day to present. Make sure it doesn't fall on a holiday. Make sure it is a day I'm not on travel.

Send me an email with:
Your name, Titles of Texts, and Dates of Suggested Presentations.

Deadline: Friday, Jan 23, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment